Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gratitude is like a present

My grandfather once told me that a good intention is just that...unless you follow through.  He had found a letter of mine that was expressing gratitude to someone that hadn't been sent yet.  Unless I actually sent that letter it wouldn't have benefited anyone...not even myself. 

When we feel grateful, one of the best things we can do is express that gratitude.  I know that will make us experience even more happiness than we had just from feeling grateful.  That's why feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.  Wise word from Willam Arthur Ward.

I also changed a few of the printables I had made for earlier this month.  I wanted them to coordinate so you could have a nice Thanksgiving display of quotes about being thankful.  Enjoy!

for free 8x10 printable click here

Free Thanksgiving Printables
click here for "it is thankful people who are happy" printable
click here for "enjoy the little things" (blog entry to come soon)
click here for "gratitude is a present" printable
click here for "gratitude turns what we have into enough" printable

No comments:

Post a Comment